Scientific group of students engaged in the following areas:
- Cleaning products from dirt, oil, blister with ultrasonic cavitation:
- using a sealed emitter in any vessel with water;
- using special devices having in their composition baths, in which a cavernous liquid medium is created.
- Cleaning liquid media from contamination with the use of standing waves.
- Transmission of information in a liquid or through liquid environments (for example, music in pools for aerobics).
- Development of “ultrasonic rod” that attracts fish in their catch.
- Cleaning natural reservoirs of animal carriers of leptospirosis and other dangerous diseases.
Scientific group leader is Professor of Department of AAE Dr.Sc.(Eng.) Prof. Oleksander Hryhorovych Leiko
Student-monitor group is Timur Reshetnik (DG-71)